Set a Goal.
Ask yourself these questions.
- Why are you using Mathspace?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- How will you measure your success?
Share with parents, administrators, and your school community!
- Use our parent letter to inform parents that you'll be using Mathspace in the classroom.
- Send others to our website, help.mathspace.co, for answers to questions and to see What Makes Mathspace So Unique.
- Show our passion by sharing: How a Mathspace Question is Made.
Create your classes.
- Follow these steps to help you organize your classes.
Add students to your class.
- Follow these steps to add students now or have them join quickly in class!
Create assignments for your class.
- Review this article for how to create tasks.
- We suggest starting with some review so students feel successful.
Do your homework.
- Get ready by exploring articles in the help center.
- Ask our teacher experts about any questions you have. We love to help!
- Preview the student exercises. Anticipate things your students will need help with.
Next, read about Day 1: The First Day of Class for what to do in the classroom on your first day.