You have several different options when planning for the needs of your students. We have included several sample lessons to provide some different examples for the diverse ways of using Mathspace with your students.
- Mrs. Hammond is an 8th grade teacher who uses Mathspace in her 55-minute class twice a week for direct instruction of state standards. Explore this example lesson on how to find the equation of a line utilizing Mathspace for all aspects of classroom instruction.
- Mr. Smith is a 4th grade teacher who uses Mathspace for assessment purposes only. See how Mr. Smith uses Mathspace for homework and exit tickets.
- Ms. Espinosa is a 9th grade teacher and has a 30-minute homeroom first thing each morning and a 30-minute advisory class of students. See how she uses Mathspace for extra practice with students every day.
- Mr. Johnson is a Special Education teacher in an elementary school that pushes into classrooms and pulls students out for small group focused work. See how he utilizes Mathspace for small group work and RTI.
- Mrs. Nguyen is a middle school math teacher who co-teaches block classes with a Science teacher. They co-teach a 90-minute block 3 times a week. See how they utilize Mathspace as part of their integrated classroom instruction.
- Mr. Cohen is a 6th grade math teacher who uses a blended learning model in his classroom. He has a 90 minute period in which he can work with students and has access to the school’s computer lab daily. See how he incorporates Mathspace.
- Ms. Sanchez is a math in a 5th grade classroom that uses a blended learning model with a flipped classroom. See how her students autonomously drive their own learning on an individualized path.