Waypoints is the newest continuous assessment tool being developed at Mathspace. For schools currently testing the beta version of Waypoints on tablets, we suggest that you and your students follow these steps to use the virtual keyboard to get the best experience.
- Use either Safari or Chrome.
- Ensure that your browser is loading the mobile version, rather than the desktop version.
When using Safari
- Click on the aA option in the browser navigation bar.
- Select “Request mobile version.”
3. Go to “Website Settings.”
4. Turn “Request Desktop Settings” OFF.
5. When you attempt to enter your answer, you will see a virtual keyboard.