When students log into Mathspace, they will be brought to the student dashboard.
On this page, students will be able to:
- Begin a task or read a lesson that has been assigned to them. This section will show the next three upcoming tasks, by due date. When they click into a task, they will be brought straight to the Student Workbook.
- See topics recommended by Mathspace based on the work they have been doing. This can guide independent study.
Students can also change their profile picture by clicking on it.
Tabs on Student Dashboard
Your students can navigate to different pages using their navigation bar on the top left.
Your students will have the following options:
- Home: They can see and work on the most relevant tasks, and view shared lessons.
- Tasks: They can view all tasks that have been assigned, and either work on tasks or view past working.
- Practice: They can work independently on the topics that they choose.
- Textbook: They can view Mathspace content using a textbook view.
More options once they click their profile icon on the top right.